Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'd like to thank the Academy...


My mom over in Weezer's Haven nominated me for this award.
She is one of my few follower's and one of my main inspirations for doing this blog.
Since my move to the Upstate of South Carolina, it has been the glue that has kept me linked to the happenings back home.
She and I have kinda been going through this blogging thing together and learning from each other as we go.
Thanks, Mom, for this Superior Scribbler Award!

I'm relatively new to the blogger scene and don't really have a following.
I do have one person in mind, though.
Hopefully with this nomination she will remember her password or start a new blog.
What she had written in the past was a window into her life.
So I nominate my sister, Ashley over on Welcome to my Crazy Life.

So thank you to all my readers for you time.
I'll do my best to make it worth your time!

Until then...

1 comment:

Weezer said...

You figured it out!!! Good job!