Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This place called Greenville

As my family and friends know, I have moved to this place they call Greenville. The one in South Carolina not North Carolina. It's located in "The Upstate" region of the state.
I read not all that long ago an interesting analogy of South Carolina. It read, "The state of S.C. resembles the profile of an eagle looking westward. Greenville is the 'eye' of the bird, so to speak, occupying the northwest corner of the state." I think they're right.
The weather here is not that different from Augusta. However, I have noticed there is a constant breeze blowing. I'm guessing that's coming in from the mountains.

This blog thing is very new to me. My sister, Jessica, said I needed to do this so that everyone back home could keep up with the comings and goings of life up here.

I have pictures that chronicled the move. When I get the hang of this they'll be on here soon.
Until then....

2 comments:

Weezer said...

This is a great start, Angelia. I'm so glad you're giving it a try. As you work with it, it'll get easier. Just don't be afraid to venture forth. And goodness knows, you can get help from any of us. Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Hurray! A new blogger! I think this is going to be a fantastic way for you to feel not quite so out of the loop. My friendship with my friends up north has absolutely flourished since we all started our blogs, simply because we know what's going on from day to day and don't have to spend so much time catching up every time we talk. It's going to be good for you to stay connected with us, and it'll be great for us to have a window into your world up there. I'm really excited.

As Mom said, too, don't get frustrated. Take it one post at a time, and it'll come. It gets a lot easier as you play with it.

Great title, too, by the way. =)