Friday, July 18, 2008

Can I, Please, Mommy?

I had to publish a post like this.

As a few of you know (and you know who you are), Shelby loves to take a digital camera and have at it. These are some of her latest works of art.




Close up of the shirt of the day





Shot of dvd collection by the back door.



Now the ones you all have been waiting for.



"I'm ready for my close up!"





What can I say that hasn't already been said? She loves the camera. Behind and in front.


____________________________________________________________

Gennie's picture of the day

Nothing big planned this weekend, but then you never know.

Until then...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Hysterical! I love those of her. She is so funny. She seems to be doing well up there, huh?

And the one of Genny's underbite cracked me up.

How are you?

Weezer said...

I don't know where Shelby gets her interest in the camera! What fun pictures. And Genny's pictures always tickle me so. Shelby, you got a new haircut?
Weezer