Thursday, March 12, 2009

Great eye

I know these aren't snow follow up pictures but that's old news.

Occasionally Shelby comes to me and asks if she can take some

pictures on my camera.
Most of the time I say yes.

I then grimace when she returns it to me not knowing what I'm going to find

when I press the review button.

However, this time it was different.

She seemed to have an artistic eye for detail.

My absolute fave.

The shadows and colors compliment each other so

perfectly.

Not so much artistic but it leaves much to the imagination.

What do you suppose he's thinking?

Until then....

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Those are great! You're right - the one of the flowers on the table is great. Very pretty.

And I'm cracking up at the last one. It's like one of those, "Moments before the child got attacked......" pictures. He definitely was thinking SOMETHING interesting. I'm amazed that she could get that close to him.

She's so funny with a camera. You're definitely right - you never know what you're going to get. One of these days Leah will be the same. Hard to imagine.

How is everything?

Weezer said...

Looks like Shelby's got her Weezer's eye for the unusual photo. Great job, Shelby!